• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I am such an evil mommy..

debjen

The neighbor boy is cleaning up my yard and Robbie was out barking quite fiercely at something..so I go out there and he's barking at Nick's broom that is laying up against a chair....so as Robbie is slinking and barking towards the broom..I reach over and move it..and he jumps..and Nick and I laugh..so I move the broom around a little bit more as Robbie..barks and jumps around at it..LOL..such a mean mommy I am..of course he's now out there "helping" Nick. Gee have I mentioned that I like the fact that it is light out when I get home in the evenings

No, you aren't mean. Just playful!!

I'm going to be glad when the time changes this weekend and get to Spring Forward one hour. I'm not a morning person and the extra hour of daylight is going to be nice!

Glad I read this post as I didn't realize it was this weekend that we spring forward.

Whenever anything like a shovel or broom is in motion Tucker is watchful. If I lean it up against something and it slides over, Tucker barks quite fiercely until he's given the object a good piece of his mind for startling him. This same dog, stands in front of the vacuum cleaner while it's in use. I constantly have to ask him to move, he's no fear of it, or the loud noise it makes.

Crittercall said:
No, you aren't mean. Just playful!!

I'm going to be glad when the time changes this weekend and get to Spring Forward one hour. I'm not a morning person and the extra hour of daylight is going to be nice!

This weekend/ I thoght it was the last Saturday in March that the clocks go forward.

Alison

:lol: i tend to do things like that 2...not with a rake...but just other small things ;)

Back