• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SiânE red nose day

Davy

After seeing Havrey’s mum red nose day photos on the puppy thread and the fact that my brother wanted to try out his new flash I thought I would have another go with SiânE after our last unsuccessfully attempt.

These photos were aided and abetted by many sugar free doggie chocolate drops

‘Oh so you’re telling me if I put that silly red thing on my nose I get chocolate!’

DSC_0029.jpg

‘Ok I’ve got it on, where’s the chocolate’

DSC_0026.jpg

‘You got the shot you wanted NOW where’s the chocolate!!! ‘

DSC_0023.jpg

‘Now come on I look a prize Pratt with this on, WHERE’S THE CHOCOLATE’

DSC_0024.jpg

'CHOCOLATE, gimme gimme gimme'

DSC_0014.jpg

thanks for looking

Ahh thanks :flwr:

George19 said:
She's so cute and expressive, can I have her? :flwr:

Well put it this way, if she keeps sticking her bum right in the small of my back while snoring her head off when I'm trying to sleep, she could well be winging her way to you.

Are you any good with needles? icon_whistling

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Did she get the chocolate????

Yes she did get loads of chocolates. Which she enjoyed as she hasn’t had any for such a long time as she can only have the good boy sugar free drops.

Problem is one of the local pet shops closed down and the other one is shut for a refit. So I have not been able to get any. I was shocked then I when in to tesco’s and they had them.

oh its the eyes in #3 and #4 - "please mom can we stop playing now, I dont think I like this game!" Cute

Great pictures.

I also posted pictures of Harvey with the Red Nose, it was great fun doing it.

SianE is absolutely gorgeous :lotsaluv: How can you resist giving her chocolate with a face like that?

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Harry mum said:
I also posted pictures of Harvey with the Red Nose, it was great fun doing it.

That’s why I did it in honour of your Harry. I failed the first time and after seeing Harry with his on I thought I try and have another go.

Alison said:
So mummy...did YOU wear the nose at all on Friday???

Well only once?

I was looking after my brother’s cocker spaniel and she has a thing about the red nose apparently. She’s ok with my brother and his son wearing it but barked like mad when my SIL wore it.

I put it on and she came over a bit scared, backed away and came over to me wanting lots of cuddies of me, until it I took it off. Poor Cassie doesn’t like change.

Back