PDA

View Full Version : Black and tan

frecklesmom
11th March 2007, 03:47 PM
I'm not sure where this belongs but know it doesn't belong in rescue site. This am I got this email from breeder who had Annie (Annie retired breeder).
If this is legal :| PM me if you would like to give this boy a home-this may not be actual rescue but I came away thinking maybe rehoming Annie was more like a rescue.
PS Precious -I renamed her Annie

" Glad to hear Precious is settling in. Her birthdate is September 13 2000. I bet she can't wait until it drys up a little bit and can run and roll and play in the grass.
Thanks,
Kelly
PS - if you know of anyone who is looking or wanting a gorgeous black/tan male - Rocky - we have decided to place him as a pet as he has just gotten too big for our breeding program. He is cardiologist heart certified. And is going to be 3 years old."

matties mum
11th March 2007, 07:54 PM
If I was over there I would have him like a shot mainly because he sounds like he is loverly big boy just like my own Rocky and good luck Rocky in finding your new home ----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie--Barney---Sam)

Remali
13th March 2007, 03:49 AM
I hope he gets a wonderful loving home...if I didn't live in an apartment and already have 2 dogs I would love to have him!

frecklesmom
13th March 2007, 03:24 PM
I,too, wish I had more room in the inn for this boy but we're full up until my daughter returns for her 2 icon_whistling -they've been here 10 months. The day of this email I had the bowls lined up for added stuff and realized that that side of the counter was full-a sign that we were at the limit of wet noses. :lol: