• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My new little girl at 3 weeks!

Bronte

My first cavalier puppy is 3 weeks old and we will be getting her in May.

I am so excited!!

Here are some of her photos:
Charlotte3.jpg

Charlotte4.jpg

Charlotte2.jpg

McKennaside2.jpg

Charlotte1.jpg

7 weeks to go for you?

Exciting!
Charlotte come home on Mother's Day.

Where are you getting your puppy...do you have photos?

She is totally GORGEOUS!!!!!! I can imagine you'd want to know how she's going everyday from the breeder! I know i would! It's such an exciting time and i hope she brings you many years of happiness! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I always wanted to name a future little girl dog Charlotte b/c of SATC. The name Charlotte definitely gets my vote! She is a cutie :flwr:

Thanks everyone...I get to meet her for the first time this Sunday.

I CAN'T WAIT!!! :drivecar:

Your pup is such a sweetheart! I love SATC too, it's actually where I first got interested in Cavaliers; I just fell in love with 'Elizabeth Taylor' (I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat!). I want that Burberry-esque coat she's wearing in your avatar. Adorable.

My puppy turns 4 weeks old today and I am anxiously awaiting the new photos. It's so hard waiting!

You are from San Diego!

Where abouts?
My hubby is from LaJolla and I lived in Cardiff By The Sea!

Back