• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why Are Cavaliers So awkward!

Yvonne117

After all the problems with Alfie taking Harveys bed I went out at great expense and bought another identical bed. Then look what happened.
417623537_1bbcde2f27.jpg

:rotfl: So typical! Or why is it when you spend $100 on a custom bed that they choose to lay on your dirty clothes and eat the bed??!!!

:D Every single time I buy two of anything...they both want the same one!! He's just keeping him company! ;)

:rotfl: I knew I was going to have a good laugh before I clicked on the post! :lol: Yvonne, this is so typical of cavaliers! :lol:

Try having 5 beds and four empty ones.....and then all 5 piled into the smallest bed ;)

Heavens only knows what will happen when the patter of tiny paws hits us mid April :lol: :lol: :lol: ... a ladder to the top of the pile I guess :D

Must be a dog thing!

Alison.

Alison_Leighfield said:
Try having 5 beds and four empty ones.....and then all 5 piled into the smallest bed ;)

Heavens only knows what will happen when the patter of tiny paws hits us mid April :lol: :lol: :lol: ... a ladder to the top of the pile I guess :D

Must be a dog thing!

Alison.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yvonne, that pic is lovely :flwr: In this house we've got 7 beds between the two boys (and 2 more beds in the loft ready for the next furbaby ;) ), the strangest thing is though that they both like to snuggle up together in the smallest bed :roll: :lol:

This made me laugh, it reminded me of a time back when Jake was still with us and I was looking after my cousins rabbit, the bunny had his own mini-couch (so cute!!) and Jake was so jelous he decided to sleep in it, unfortunetly for him it was for a rabbit... not a large cav... but he didnt care, he wasn't going to have that silly bunny outdoing him!

Their facial expressions are priceless ;) :D

That is so cute! Well look on the bright side, maybe you could put one in a different room in your home.

I think we are overun with beds. They have each got a crate in the bedroom, a large cushion to share in the living room, the two new ones in the kitchen and Alfie has his own small cushion bed (because he is spoilt).

To be honest they are both mainly found on my leather sofa and my lovely front room rug (both of which are out of bounds to them).

Joanne had the best idea guest accomodation for a foster maybe?

Just to convince hubby.

*giggles* :lol:
thats funnie.. its like the cats, can have the whole queen sized bed, and one black shirt layn on it, where will they lie..on the shirt.

cute picture:D

Back