• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from KY

terillyn

WebFlowersformom.jpg
Just dropping by to introduce myself, Teri, and our new little wild child, Abbey. Purchased from a rescue, she is doing well, but definitely not on the quiet side. She wants attention 24/7 and if she does not get it, she lets us know about it! :) Most is probably my fault as I have not left her side since we got her some 3-4 weeks ago. But since she HATES to be crated, I am at a loss of what else to do other than stay by her side. But she's a lot of company so that's good. Here in this picture, she showed us that "sometimes it good to stop and smell the ..... day lillies

She is darling!

And I am jealous that you have flowers blooming in KY. It's finally warming up a bit in MN, but we've still got plenty of snow on the ground!

icon_welcome Teri and Abbey! She's adorable!

I fixed one of your image tags so the photo would display. :)

Hello Teri, welcome to the board. Abbey is a very pretty girl, I can see she has an interest in gardening too :)

When I got Tucker at 4 months he was glued to my side for the first 3 to 4 weeks. He got a little better with time, as he gained confidence and felt secure. Initially I carried him in a sling while I was doing housework, gradually I was able to move without him at my feet or crying to be picked up. He never did take to his crate, he broke out of it. Now when I leave the house, I close off the bedroom and bathroom doors and he has freedom in the living room and kitchen. Good luck on the attachment issues. You'll find very knowledgeable people on this board who will offer suggestions. Try the training forum.

Welcome Teri and wild child Abbey :D There's a reason they're called "velcro dogs" ;) My Jake is the worst...and I'm sure it's because I spent soooo much time with him as a puppy. My Shelby is much more independent.

Glad to have you both here!

picture

How do I get my abbey's pic on the left side as you all have done? Can you tell I am a novice at this????

Welcome, Teri and Abbey!

My Wallis (the Blen) was born in KY so she says welcome, too! She came from a breeder in Richmond, which is just South of Lexington.

I have daughter and granddaughters (and SIL) in Lex - didn't want to move to FL with the old folks! I'll be up your way in June.

icon_welcome

Abby looks gorgeous, i also have a velcro dog, wouldn't have it any other way :lol:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Welcome, Teri! My parents live in Radcliff, just outside of Fort Knox (my dad is a retired Army officer).

Back