• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Will the real puppy please say "WOOF"

Bruce H

Our new girl, Gishy, evidently decided that the plaster puppy was getting too much attention. Do you suppose the others will notice? These last two litters have licked off all the paint on the nose and are working on the ears. I thought this was so funny!

417617784_1f6d4876b5.jpg

Another good photo, Bruce! :)

At some point, while reading your "5 months" thread, I thought I saw a picture of Kris sitting in a chair, near a rather large figurine of a Blenheim....I think we have the very same figurine, bought it in England a few years ago....but I cannot find your photo again.

I was telling Hubby about seeing our "Derby" figurine, then couldn't show him.

Do you have a Blenheim figurine, where the doggie is wearing a collar??
It's quite life-like.....maybe I'm just losing my memory!! :?

The first time Mary Alice saw it, she barked and barked at it!! :lol: :lol:

Zippy said:
Another good photo, Bruce! :)

At some point, while reading your "5 months" thread, I thought I saw a picture of Kris sitting in a chair, near a rather large figurine of a Blenheim....I think we have the very same figurine, bought it in England a few years ago....but I cannot find your photo again.

I was telling Hubby about seeing our "Derby" figurine, then couldn't show him.

Do you have a Blenheim figurine, where the doggie is wearing a collar??
It's quite life-like.....maybe I'm just losing my memory!! :?

The first time Mary Alice saw it, she barked and barked at it!! :lol: :lol:

Yes, we do have that figurine. It's in a picture on the 3rd page of the 5 months thread. I can't remember where Kris said she got it, but it was somewhere here in the US. You're right, it is incredibly lifelike. The figurine that is above Gishy is a gift we received several years ago from a breeder friend who now lives in Thunder Bay as a thanks for letting her stay with us while one of her dogs had surgery at the University of Minnesota. We keep talking about getting some paint and touching it up.

When I met Spencer that is what he was doing...chewing on a cavalier figurine that belonged to my breeder :lol: :roll:

Very cute pic of Gishy! :flwr:

Yet another wonderful pic Bruce :flwr: I think Gishy makes the nicest ornament though and is far more cuddly than the one above her :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a great picture Bruce, Gishy is adorable, as is her name. I think Tucker needs a friend like that.

Back