• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New to the site

Super Princess

Hi there,
I found this link posted on facebook in one of the cavalier clubs.

My name is Chelsea, im 21.
I have a 5 year old male tri cavalier named Oliver.
Oliver is quite the character, he grew up in a house full of cats(three) and we're pretty sure he thinks hes a cat too.
He likes to sleep on our coffee table, which friends think is hallarious, or trying to convince us to throw his ball JUST ONE MORE TIME.;)

He dosn't really like going for walks..but since his momma(me) dose...i drag him along..
we bought him a rain coat, he absolutly refuses to leave the driveway in it..he hunches down and wont move. (poor baby ..embarrased to be seen wearing a coat infront of the other dogs! snickers)
He's got selective hearing, and tends to ignore us when we're calling him..unless its for something he wants;)

TTFN

Hi Chelsea and icon_welcome to you and Oliver :flwr:
He has a gorgeous face :l*v: :lotsaluv:
Look forward to hearing all about his antics and more :snap: please.

:flwr:

Welcome Chelsea, glad to have you and your kitty...ummmm I mean Cavalier...Oliver here! :D He sounds like a real character.

icon_welcome Chelsea and Oliver! You're going to find a lot of fun people on here! I know I have. ;)

Hi Chelsea welcome to the board. I look forward to more Oliver stories he does indeed sound like quite the character. He's a handsome boy.

icon_welcome to you and Oliver :flwr: :flwr:

He sounds like quite a character, what a gorgeous boy he is. :D :D :D

Back