• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie Kodee

suki_ng

Hello, he mine little cavalier name Kodee..
Now he only 3 months age..
he like to sleep ... :roll:

191072007O220734345.jpg

191072106O665164729.jpg

191072160O391976062.jpg

He's very handsome!
Does he have a bed in his crate to sleep on? He is sleeping on metal bars - that doesn't look comfortable.

He is so precious! Spencer had a hamburger like that when he was a pup too. He LOVED it! ;) :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Well you have excellent taste in puppy names if I do say so myself! Our puppies have the same name! Mine is 14 wks now and a tri - oh I guess my avatar gave that away though.

Here are some links on the meaning of Kodee. We choose it because it means: pillow or helpful; origin Old English/Irish/Gaelic

Kodee said:
Well you have excellent taste in puppy names if I do say so myself! Our puppies have the same name! Mine is 14 wks now and a tri - oh I guess my avatar gave that away though.

We choose it because it means: pillow or helpful; origin Old English/Irish/Gaelic

Back