• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Connecticut!

Just wanted to say hi & introduce myself & the love of my life Chelsea who is 2 1/2 & the insopiration behind my dog business which is coming up to its 2nd anniversary April 6.

I've owned many dogs in my life from huskies to bernese mountain dogs to maltese terriers to a variety of different rescue 'mutts' & I've loved & adored them all, but there's something about this little ruby Cav. that's s little bit different. Hard to explain but she steals the heart of everyoine she meets & I don't think it's just her - I think it's this breed. Looking at all your pics & reading the posts - it seems I'm not the only one who feels like this.

I recognize some of my fellow Cav lovers from the other message board on this site. Hi again to you all. How great is it to have access to so many Cav owners from all over the world?! I'm loving it.

Hi and icon_welcome Elaine and Chelsea and Magic :flwr: :flwr:
What part of CT are you in ? We have family in CT (Fairfield) and we spent a wonderful Christmas holiday there last year.

:flwr:

Welcome Elaine. Believe me...you don't need to explain to us how Cavaliers manage to steal our hearts in a very special way! :D

What part of CT are you in ?

I'm in Fairfield CT. :lol: Small world. Where's Dublin - is that Ireland or somewhere in US? In spite of being in the US for almost 20years, I'm still not too great with the geography. I'm actually from London, Eng & lived a short time in Singapore & Hong Kong before settling here in CT.

Your Cavs are all so beautiful(handsome). What a great shot of the 3 Cavs together Cathy. Talk about posing for the camera!

Hi icon_welcome

Chelsea is adorable, my husbands loves the name, with you being originally from London i am sure you can guess why. Yes Chelsea Football Club. :rotfl:

I know what you mean about this breed, they are just so gentle and loving, I just love my Harvey to bits. He does some naughty things but i just cannot resist those big brown eyes, i melt when he looks at me.

:lotsaluv: Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Funny you say that about Chelsea Football Club, my entire family (going back generations) including my husband & 3 sons are fierce Arsenal supporters. Thank G-d for the Fox Soccer Channel over here.

When my uncle heard my dog's name was Chelsea, he was horrified! :jump:

icon_welcome Elaine, Chelsea & Magic. Yes, the cavalier is an addictive breed. I got my first cavalier 3 years ago last month and now I have 4 of them!

Back