• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Celebrities' Cavaliers!

Mischa Barton, Liv Tyler and Jim Cramer (of MSNBC's Mad Money) also have Cavaliers, from what I've read.

Dave

babyC said:
http://www.baywood-pets.co.uk/celebrity-dogs.html

just for fun.. :D they are soooo adorable..~

I just LOVE the looks on Nancy and Ronald Reagan's faces!! Their faces express exactly how much they loved their dog. :lotsaluv: :wggle: :fool: :lotsaluv:

What an authentic photograph of them!

I knew about Courteney Cox, Liv Tyler, Jennifer L. Hewitt, and Pres. Reagan, but most of the rest were surprises to me. A few seasons ago on the Bachelor (with Jerry O'Connell, pictured), the girl he "chose" had an adorable blenheim named Lucy. She insisted that he go home to meet Lucy so she could "approve" of him first!!!! As if any Cavalier wouldn't love to meet new people. :lol:

Thanks for the heads-up. Fun site. Who knew all those celebs had or have Cavs?
And gorgeous photo of your 2 beauties Chemise & Hope. How cosy they look.

And BarbMazz, where did you find such energetic emoticons? They almost make me want to go & exercise! :roll:

Julie S you must be so excited for your new Cavalier. Do you know whatyou're getting - boy/girl, blenheim, tri etc? Can't wait to see photos. How many weeks old will he be when he comes home with you?

brandygirl said:
Julie S you must be so excited for your new Cavalier. Do you know whatyou're getting - boy/girl, blenheim, tri etc? Can't wait to see photos. How many weeks old will he be when he comes home with you?

Hoooo boy, you have no idea how excited I am! Oh wait, yes you do! icon_whistling

We are first in line for a blen girl - we don't know which one is ours yet, so that's why I haven't posted any pics. Breeder is still deciding. She'll be 12 weeks when we get her late April! Can't come soon enough! cl*p

brandygirl said:
And BarbMazz, where did you find such energetic emoticons? They almost make me want to go & exercise! :roll:

They're available right here in the window where you type your message. On my computer they are directly to the left of the message window. Hmm, maybe they don't show up for you? :yikes icon_whistling

oops c! sorry Bronte! didn't know that you already posted it! :S
i was just googling around and found it.. hehe

Julie S excited for you too ! Post pics soon please! :D

babyC said:
oops c! sorry Bronte! didn't know that you already posted it! :S
i was just googling around and found it.. hehe

Julie S excited for you too ! Post pics soon please! :D

No problem at all...I all Cavalier loves must think alike! LOL!

Julie S Please do let us know about any new developments with your little girl.

Has anyone seen JLH's new Hanes ad??

home_040907_10.jpg

Okay... random I know, but I was flipping through channels while the kids were napping today and I stopped on A&E because I caught a glimpse of a Blen Cav... and guess who owns it... Dog the Bounty Hunter!! I am not a regular watcher of the show, actually, I kept on flipping after the dog was off... but I thought that was such a random thing... I really don't see him as a Cavalier owner... but I guess we come in all shapes and sizes!

I love what Queen Victoria wrote on her dogs gravestone..

"Here lies Dash, the favorite spaniel of Her Majesty Queen Victoria, by whose command this memorial was erected. He died on the 20th December 1840 in his ninth year. His attachment was without selfishness, his playfulness without malice, his fidelity without deceit. Reader, if you would live beloved and die regretted, profit by the example of Dash.”

Isn't that lovely.

Back