• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Honey was a star tonight!!

Kimmisue

Honey and I went to our first agility class tonight..and she loved it :D

She did everything..the walk..the tube the jumps everything..

How awesome...

As I am typing she is upside down on the bed totally crashed :lol:

Wow, she did all of that her first time?! That's really good! I've always wanted to try agility, it looks like so much fun, and I know Bentley would love it, he's so full of "go"!

Good for Honey :rah: How old is she?
I used to take Chelsea to agility classes too. I don't know who enjoyed it more - her or me. I used to get such a kick out of watching this little thing pushing her way out of the collapsed tube. These cavaliers are gutsy. And it's so good for them. Keep it up Honey!

i can't wait to try agility classes with lady it's 18 months when they can start is that correct?

Hi guys

Honey is 18 months and the vet cleared her for doing this.

I can't tell you how proud I was of her... She handled all of it like a pro..even did the weave poles.

We had a blast.. I couldn't walk late last night..from being so sore ..and out of shape..but it was way to much fun.

Back