• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

updated picture of waffles 1week 5days

Battie4

Here are some more photos my breeder has sent me of the tri girl I will be getting in a little over 6 weeks!!!

here she is by herself her eyes have just opened
PUPPIES1WEEK_5DAYS-071.jpg

and here she is with her brother (her brother's eyes have not opened yet so he refused to look) :D :D :D

PUPPIES1WEEK_5DAYS-101.jpg

Is her name really waffles?? How cute is that!! We have a board member with a cavie named omlette :D You two would make quite the pair!!

so cute. our puppies are just a few weeks apart. I was just amazed at just how tiny their little tiny paw pads were. I can collect mine towards the end of the month. how did you settle on such a cute name? we are still tossing around several.

I dont think I would want to do 2 at once. I'd love 2 dogs but not at both puppies :yikes You have to just love the puppy pudgy tummy stage!

yup name is really waffles. I had another pet before named pancakes so I decided to continue the breakfast food trend. And I thought pretty long and hard about taking both but someone else I knew wanted a cavalier so they took the other one.

aweee what a beautiful puppy.
i love the name

thats really cool you and a friend bought the brother and sister..playdates!!!

Awww....I love that name! And is she ever adorable, her face and her nose are just so sweet!! Very nicely marked too!

:flwr:

Back