PDA

View Full Version : Mabel's having surgery today

Mabel's Mom
13th March 2007, 12:02 PM
Mabel is having her tonsils and maybe more of her soft pallet removed in hopes of stoping her sleep apnea/seizures today. I'm scared to death but I can't stand to see her suffer any more. All the prayers you can spare would be appreciated. We'll keep you posted on her progress.
Karin

Cathy Moon
13th March 2007, 12:08 PM
I'll be thinking of you and Mabel. We're sending you and Mabel hugs and positive thoughts. :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope she has a speedy recovery. Please let us know how she's doing. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Lynn
13th March 2007, 12:22 PM
Keeping Mabel in my thoughts & prayers. (((((hug)))))

Claire L
13th March 2007, 01:10 PM
Good luck today Karin and be assured that Mabel and you will be in my thoughts and prayers today. Sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts for a safe op and a speedy recovery for Mabel.

:flwr: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Denise G.
13th March 2007, 03:49 PM
Karin--you and sweet little Mabel are in my thoughts and prayers today. I'm smitten with Mabel--she has the sweetest face. She reminds me of Mia, too! :)

Please keep us posted.

Cathy T
13th March 2007, 04:38 PM
Karin - praying for the surgery to go well and help alleviate Mabel's problems. Will be thinking of you all day.

Joanne M
13th March 2007, 04:40 PM
Awwwww Karin, I'm so sorry that Mabel is going through this. You will both be in my prayers. God bless you and keep Mabel safe.

judy
13th March 2007, 04:59 PM
i sure hope it helps. you have to do something. She is not able to breathe. i hope so much that you will now see a difference, as she heals. it sounds like quite a serious surgery--i'm hoping and praying for her and you.

Mabel's Mom
13th March 2007, 06:02 PM
Thank you all for the kind words. Still no word from the vet. We are going stir crazy waiting! Can't seem to think about anything else but Mabel.
Karin

Mom_of_2_Cavies
13th March 2007, 09:30 PM
Sending good thoughts in a northward direction this afternoon, Karin. I hope you have heard something by now and will post some positive news soon.

cooper&fergus
14th March 2007, 12:33 AM
Hi Karin. Am thinking of Mabel today and sending lots of hugs. Hugs and doggy kisses from Fergus and Cooper. I hope the op helps with Mabels's problems. :flwr:

arasara
14th March 2007, 01:16 AM
*HUGZ*! to you and Mabel Karin!! good luck to little mabel - let us know how she comes out of it. :) good luck! :flwr: