• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

from Paris, France

laetitia

Hi everyone !

I have a single cavalier, a blenheim (you may have noticed... ;) named Balrog, but my mother owns his sister, a tricolor named babsy
He is nine month old and he is at home since september.
As I am a student, I spend more time with him than with my fiancé ! So you can easily understand that I consider him as my baby !

I have been in love for cavaliers for a long time, but since Balrog came in, this love changed into a passion ! That's why I end up here as I can't keep talking about cavalier with "normal" people all the day... :D

Well....we're definitely not normal people here...it's all about the dogs! Hmmm...sounds like my husband and your fiance may have something in common. I'm getting ready to go on a trip..and I think I'll miss the dogs more than hubby ;)

icon_welcome you sure are in the right place.

I am sure you will love getting to know everyone. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Hello and icon_welcome Laetitia and Balrog :flwr:
You can talk Cav talk here anytime -we're all ears :lol: :lol:

Look forward to hearing all about Balrog and Babsy.

:flwr:

Heather Kay said:
Bienvenue! Ton chien es tres beau! :flwr:
thank you for welcoming me in French !!!
I hope you will excuse me for making mistakes when I write in English...

And thank you all for reading me ! :flwr:

Balrog is so cute!!!

Hi!
Balrog is a beautiful dog!! :) I hope you and Balrog will like agility. Please let us know how it goes.
I think this site is fantastic. Meet new people and their lovely dogs.

Welcome!

Balrog is beautiful!

Just out of curiosity, where did you get the name?
It reminds me of balrog's from the Lord of the Rings.

My cavie Frodo sure would appreciate that!

Hi Laetitia

icon_welcome

I also have only one cavalier and would love more. :lotsaluv:

I love the name and like yourself am cavalier mad. It took me 8 years to talk my husband round and now he is the one who spoils him rotten, he says he can't help it, its those big brown eyes!! I know what he means.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Mabes said:
Welcome!

Balrog is beautiful!

Just out of curiosity, where did you get the name?
It reminds me of balrog's from the Lord of the Rings.

My cavie Frodo sure would appreciate that!

I've already answered this question : two people discovering where Balrog comes from !!!! :D ; this is my answer...

Wow !!!
I didn't think someone could guess one day... Yes !!! Balrog comes from the Lord of the rings !!!
I like extraordinary names so i started thinking abour something special... starting with a "B" because in france it's the "B" year for dogs
My fiance likes a lots Tolkien's books and I liked the sound of "Balrog". Moreover, a cavalier is the perfect antithesis of a balrog... Thereore, my "extraordinary" name was found !
Finally, I found someone who discovered its history : I'm impressed !

Balrog is so pleased to meet a Frodo !!!! I swear He will do no harm...he's a king of Balrog angel !

Bonjour, Laetitia; enchante....Bianca adore "Balrog"...il est tres, tres mignon!!! (excusez-moi....car elle est euh..."in heat"....)... ;) Welcome from North Carolina (caroline du nord aux Etats-Unis)...-Natalie

Bianca is forgiven : Balrog loves blenheim cuties such as Bianca !!!

I'm surprised to find so many people speaking French and so many Tolkien fans !!! Glad too : didn't meant to mix my love for cavaliers and Tolkien's passion :D

Back