• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Breeder has 2 new Ruby puppies!

Bronte

She sent these to me today.
So cute!!
They sure love each other. AWE!

Blacktanpuppies.jpg

Blacktanpuppies3.jpg

Blacktanpuppies2.jpg

They are adorable, you should get one. ;) ;) ;)

They look like they are solid chestnut.

When is your little bleinham girl coming home.

So funny that you say that because after I visited the Ruby thread on this forum I started to think OMG! do I like the Rubys better???

It was your little Darby and BarbMazz's Clancy that made me think I might want a Ruby! :sl*p:

Bronte said:
So funny that you say that because after I visited the Ruby thread on this forum I started to think OMG! do I like the Rubys better???

It was your little Darby and BarbMazz's Clancy that made me think I might want a Ruby! :sl*p:

Darby said Thank you, as I am sure Barbmazz's Clancy will say the same. :dogwlk:

They definetely are very very sweet, they don't appear to have any white on them at all. :l*v:

I am in love again, I waited so long for Darby that everytime I see Ruby Puppies I get that feeling all over again. Darby is coming up for a year old and myself and so many on this board remember the day on his birth you would of thought I won the lottery. Which owning him feels like, he has a wonderful personality. :lotsaluv:

Your little bleinham girl is gorgeous, I started with a bleinham too.
:D :D :D :D :D
:hug:

They definitely are very very sweet, they don't appear to have any white on them at all. :l*v:

Exactly, this is what Alice my breeder just wrote back when I asked if they were Ruby...."Yup.....as red as red can be....not one white hair between the two of them. Just how I like it":)

Your dogs are stunning, I would have 12 dogs if I could!

Bronte said:
They definitely are very very sweet, they don't appear to have any white on them at all. :l*v:

Exactly, this is what Alice my breeder just wrote back when I asked if they were Ruby...."Yup.....as red as red can be....not one white hair between the two of them. Just how I like it":)

Your dogs are stunning, I would have 12 dogs if I could!

Does "Alice" (your dogs breeder) live in Michigan?

Yes, she does...she is wonderful!

She was hand picked for me by Diane Zdrodowski of EvanLake Cavaliers and has an amazing reputation.

She is a member in good standing with the EKC (English Kennel Club), CKCSCUSA (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club USA) and AKC (American Kennel Club). Our Cavaliers are dual registered with both CKCSC and AKC and they show their Cavaliers in both venues.

Please let me know if you would like her info, I'd be happy to give it to you.

Bronte said:

She was hand picked for me by Diane Zdrodowski of EvanLake Cavaliers and has an amazing reputation.

She is a member in good standing with the EKC (English Kennel Club), CKCSCUSA (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club USA) and AKC (American Kennel Club). Our Cavaliers are dual registered with both CKCSC and AKC and they show their Cavaliers in both venues.

I saw the black and tan (very nice)--- you said she was Alice and I put two and two together and thought that must be Alice Dunn. Alice is a top notch rescuer of cavaliers, breeder and person. I met Diane for the first time last month. Another wonderful breeder.

Bronte, Clancy says THANK YOU :lol:

I think ANY Cavalier is just right! The color doesn't matter too much! icon_whistling I would say go with your intuition when choosing which pup you would like. (hint, hint you'll love ANY one you decide to bring home!!!)

Uh oh Linda! Do you have the baby bug again???? :D

The pups are too cute! I wish I could have a housefull! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

WoodHaven said:
Bronte said:

I saw the black and tan (very nice)--- you said she was Alice and I put two and two together and thought that must be Alice Dunn. Alice is a top notch rescuer of cavaliers, breeder and person. I met Diane for the first time last month. Another wonderful breeder.

Alice Dunn is exactly right...a wonderful person and she just loves Cavaliers as a breed and you can really tell in everything she does.

Oh they are precious! Libby is only 8 months and I still love those puppy pictures!

Linda, I can't live through another wait with you!!lol

Back