• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

photos of Balrog

laetitia

First, of all, pictures of him when he was 4 months :
deboutforumne3.jpg

poseforumwo9.jpg

grosplan2forumcy6.jpg

then a little bit older
beaute2forumeq7.jpg

and now a picture to show you as what he looks like today (9 months)
star7forumob3.jpg

Balrog is GORGEOUS! But I'm wondering one thing...how did you come up with his name? Are you a bit J.R.R. Tolkien fan?

Thanks for posting your lovely photos and I hope to see lots more of your adorable Balrog.

Wow !!!
I didn't think someone could guess one day... Yes !!! Balrog comes from the Lord of the rings !!!
I like extraordinary names so i started thinking abour something special... starting with a "B" because in france it's the "B" year for dogs
My fiance likes a lots Tolkien's books and I liked the sound of "Balrog". Moreover, a cavalier is the perfect antithesis of a balrog... Thereore, my "extraordinary" name was found !
Finally, I found someone who discovered its history : I'm impressed !

He is such a darling, are you like me and can't wait for his coat to come in. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I love that 3rd picture of him he is adorable. :l*v:

I am hoping that Darby will have a gorgeous coat like his Daddy his mom has a lovely coat too. :xfngr:

Balrog?!! You should not speak its name!!!!! :D

I am reading Lord of the Rings right now for the SEVENTH time...yes, I am a dork icon_whistling I used to have two Quaker parrots named Frodo and Gandalf the Green :lol:

Linda said:
He is such a darling, are you like me and can't wait for his coat to come in. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I love that 3rd picture of him he is adorable. :l*v:

I am hoping that Darby will have a gorgeous coat like his Daddy his mom has a lovely coat too. :xfngr:

for sure !!!!
I CAN'T wait to see how his coat is gonna be... And I'm already very pleased with the begining : his chest is already thick...
I'm even more impatient because I hope he will be a beauty champion : his first beauty contest will take place on april the 14th !!!

Back