• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Washington, DC Gathering

Spencer'sMom

We had a huge turn out for the Washington, DC meet up on Saturday. I think there were 12 dogs and just about as many people. Spencer had so much fun meeting his board friends like Trixie (who's just adorable!), Dasher, Corgan and Robbie. Hopefully Pixie and Chester will be able to join us this spring.

MarchMeetUp060.jpg

Everyone

MarchMeetUp106.jpg

Waiting to see what was in the goody bag

MarchMeetUp116.jpg

Gryffin

MarchMeetUp117.jpg

Robbie

MarchMeetUp108.jpg

Shayna- she's 7 years old and is just beautiful

MarchMeetUp073.jpg

Looking for goodies on the ground

MarchMeetUp081.jpg

Playing tag

MarchMeetUp068.jpg

Na, na, na you can't catch me!

MarchMeetUp033.jpg

Spencer and Robbie being very European by kissing cheeks

Boy, does this look like fun!!! Love the pictures of them running free and happy. Was this your first get together?

Wow you're so lucky. I wish i could meet owners of cavaliers over here. Here in Spain there are only a few cavies, and my Muffy is the only one around my city, so you can imagine it's pretty hard to know another cavalier in Spain. Anyway, you all have very cute cavies :)

They are so cute playing together! I need more cavs in my area (although I feel like we have a play group every night between my 3!) :lol: :flwr:

Back