• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lets just tell the whole neighbourhood!!!

Super Princess

i had let oliver out just now, and was sitting here listening to hte news when i hear

"owe owe owe owe oweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

(btw i think this is bloody hallarious..when he crys like that..lmao.. he never BARKs he always crys ow ow wo ow owweeeeee"

anyways, i slowly and quietly slip outside, tip toe down the stairs,
hes stadning underneath the stairs outside ..continues to cry.
if dogs could point..hed be pointing under the stairs.

i was like
"ollie whats down there? im not going in there..what do you see"
(lmao im thinking RAT???)
so i look..and look..and wouldntcha know it, he found his ball stuck behidn the garbage can and wanted mommy to come rescue it..lmao
so he desided hed tell the whole neighbour hood that his balls stuck

:lol:

That's very funny! Pepper is extremely vocal like that--far more likely to make those kinds of sounds than to actually bark about something (unless he sees a squirrel or a chipmunk out the window--then he barks). Anyway, I can remember a few times when he was small when he'd notice a favorite toy or ball that was tucked away in some really, really scary place--behind or under something else--and he needed someone to come and rescue it for him. It was just too terrifying to try to get it himself!

awe lol..i think its so cute..i love that sound..lmao (of course..i do not love it early in the morning)

yeah i think..the only time ollies ever barked is at his relflection in the window, otherwise he just howls to get what he wants..lol.

i think theyre like kids that way..
I work in a infant toddler daycare and we're all like "okay Jack lets put your muddy buddys on yourself"
"wahhhhhhh i cant"
giggles

That is so sweet, he found his ball.

He wanted to share it with the entire neighborhood, way to go Oliver. :D :D :D :D :D

Now we want to see pics of you with your long lost ball. ;) ;) ;) ;)

A similar thing like that happened last night... It was getting late, and Sophie kept coming into this study...... wolf, wolf, wolf.... So I would march in here in the dark, pick her up and take her out, and say (no bark).
So, the last time she did it I turned the light on....dumb dumb me, she was trying to tell me her pillow was on the spare bed.
Her bed came with this little bone pillow which she loves to drag around the house and play with, and can I say this?? humps as well :yikes

Sounds like my Spencer. When ball time is over, we have to put it completely out of sight or he will stand and dance around and do his "Woo's" until we get it down. :roll: :lol:

It's so funny how they talk to us and tell us things with different barks. I know the frustrated bark, the one that says my ball is stuck under the table, and the guarding bark - someone is walking up the driveway. The funniest one was Jake's pitiful bark when he was stuck in the kitchen and couldn't figure out how to get out.

When they do a strange bark I'm curious to go where they are and find out what's bothering them. Sometimes it can be a shopping bag on the bed....or a different toy....who knows!!

okay ive finally got a picture with him and his treasured ball hehe

(yes..hes in desprate need of a hair cut.)

426026406_fb2977b6c4_m.jpg

Back