• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Teddy and us

danalynn

So this is me and my little boy, Teddy. I finally snapped some new photos of us.
20060920_0058.jpg

And my two little boys
teddyandmatthew.jpg

these are really nice !
I like seeing teenagers and children close to their pet because I think a pet is a really good help in growing up ! (indeed, it was for me !)
your teddy is really cute

Their really nice photos! :flwr: Has anyone told you you look a lot like Courtney Cox? Or is that just me :p ;)

Cavalicious-
I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING!
She def looks like courtney cox, got me to thinking I know shes got a cav, wonder if she ever peruses this site!!!
Teddy is beautiful and your son's adorable!
I agree as well that its nice to see young kids with a dog, I think it opens part of your heart and helps shape a nice responsible caring person. I didnt have a pet when I was younger (not to say Im not any of those things) but now I have ginger, its totally changed my life.

Yes, people have told me that I do look like her - more so when my hair is all down which you don't get to see very often now with 3 dogs (2 cavs and a lab) and 2 teenagers! My children LOVE our dogs. If only they could clean up the back yard...

Here is another quick pick of Teddy by himself I snapped - can't resist adding it!
:D
teddy0614.jpg

:shock: Omg that was my first thought when i saw your pic!!! You resemble Courtney Cox heaps!! by the way Teddy is sooo cute! absolutely adorable!

Great pictures. Your son is very handsome. I love his smile. Teddy is adorable, a beautiful ruby baby. Mum's pretty cute too, just like Courtney Cox :)

Oh gosh, how cute! Both of your boys are adorable!! And you really do look like Courtney Cox!

:flwr:

Back