• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Baxters - he has arrived update!!! PICTURES

coconut

I have said in other posts that i wanted another cav, so i got my H2B one for his birthday (it's for me :lol: )

So sunday is the big day we are going to collect him :drivecar: , can't wait, i'll have to get the cinema out so i can post pic's of him and fred together

the lil man
IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4236.jpg

Freddie checking him out
IMG_4240.jpg

The boys
IMG_4245.jpg
[/code]

Congratulations :flwr:

What a thoughtful, selfless gift for your OH icon_whistling

Ste- he got flying lessons, so i have to get something out of his birthday as well :lol: :lol:

He is a ruby!!

Congratulations :rah:

What a good idea. Wish I had thought of that for my husbands birthday, never mind maybe next year.

Can't wait to see pictures :snap:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Congratulations and the very best of luck with your new puppy!

We are all waiting for some pickies of the little sweetie!

Very happy for you and your new present.....err...I mean hubby's present :lol: He is a cutie and so is Freddy!

What a lovely little pup!

Baxter is so cute but Freddies' face says "take it back, Mom"! :lol: :lol:

Congrats! He's a beautiful pup! :wggle: He's obviously a nice present for everyone, including Freddie! :lol:

Back