PDA

View Full Version : Clancy's big day

BarbMazz
15th March 2007, 03:29 PM
Tomorrow little Clancy goes in for the old snip-snip. He'll also have all those extra baby teeth removed. Today he'll have a nice bath so he's shipshape for his day in the hospital. Any good thoughts that can be sent his way are very much appreciated!

Like everyone else here, I know it's routine, but I will still worry that he'll be okay!! :? :eek: :*gh: h*lp

natalieandmike
15th March 2007, 04:27 PM
Good luck little Clancy! We were about to bring Bianca in for her spay....but the day before we brought her to the vet, she started her first cycle! :sl*p:
So, may the luck of the Irish be with little Clancy. :flwr:

arasara
15th March 2007, 04:35 PM
oh *HUGZ* to clancy!

I probably went overboard, but I shipped in a used towl with kosmo when he was neutered. I felt better that he was able to wake up with "our" smell. Also if you have snuggle puppy that might help too since you can put a heating element thing inside of it to help them keep warm - I know that's a big concern.

other than that, just give your clancy-pants big hugs and I am sure he will be fine :) When I came into the vets office I made the mistake of "going to get" kosmo with the lady because I was sooo excited and as soon as he heard my voice he started absolutely freaking out! :yikes Not the best thing for recovery :yikes

I am sure your vets aren't as evil as my old one was, but if I were you I would ask about them pottying him. My vets didn't let Kosmo out all day from 8AM (his last pee) until 6:30PM (when I was able to pick him up.) By the time I got there he was BURSTING and wiggling like a mad man. He had to go so badly that he peed on the sidewalk immediately out of the vets office.. :sl*p: :( :( I know they didn't take him in for surgery until around noon so they could have at least taken him out just prior to the surgery. :( I think most vets do but it doesn't hurt to ask :flwr: :flwr:

Good luck Clancy :) I am sure he will be fine@!

Zippy
15th March 2007, 08:43 PM
Clancy, Mary Alice and I will be thinking of you, poor little guy! :paw:

We hope you have a speedy recovery, Clancy! :) :flwr: :flwr:

Claire L
15th March 2007, 09:15 PM
:lotsaluv: Good luck tomorrow Clancy :hug: :hug:

:flwr: