• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Clancy's big day

BarbMazz

Tomorrow little Clancy goes in for the old snip-snip. He'll also have all those extra baby teeth removed. Today he'll have a nice bath so he's shipshape for his day in the hospital. Any good thoughts that can be sent his way are very much appreciated!

Like everyone else here, I know it's routine, but I will still worry that he'll be okay!! :? :eek: :*gh: h*lp

Good luck little Clancy! We were about to bring Bianca in for her spay....but the day before we brought her to the vet, she started her first cycle! :sl*p:
So, may the luck of the Irish be with little Clancy. :flwr:

oh *HUGZ* to clancy!

I probably went overboard, but I shipped in a used towl with kosmo when he was neutered. I felt better that he was able to wake up with "our" smell. Also if you have snuggle puppy that might help too since you can put a heating element thing inside of it to help them keep warm - I know that's a big concern.

other than that, just give your clancy-pants big hugs and I am sure he will be fine :) When I came into the vets office I made the mistake of "going to get" kosmo with the lady because I was sooo excited and as soon as he heard my voice he started absolutely freaking out! :yikes Not the best thing for recovery :yikes

I am sure your vets aren't as evil as my old one was, but if I were you I would ask about them pottying him. My vets didn't let Kosmo out all day from 8AM (his last pee) until 6:30PM (when I was able to pick him up.) By the time I got there he was BURSTING and wiggling like a mad man. He had to go so badly that he peed on the sidewalk immediately out of the vets office.. :sl*p: :( :( I know they didn't take him in for surgery until around noon so they could have at least taken him out just prior to the surgery. :( I think most vets do but it doesn't hurt to ask :flwr: :flwr:

Good luck Clancy :) I am sure he will be fine@!

Clancy, Mary Alice and I will be thinking of you, poor little guy! :paw:

We hope you have a speedy recovery, Clancy! :) :flwr: :flwr:

Back