• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New puppy

freesia

I've finally got there, been to see some puppies tonight and put a deposit down. Not what we were originally going for but they are so beautiful. We have gone for a black and tan little boy, he is four weeks old and we have already called him Barney. Took a couple of pics but not with my digi so I will post some pics when I get them developed.
Going back in a couple of weeks to see them again and take some more pics. His mother has the longest ears, what a beauty. Can't wait. :D :D

Congratulations!!! Im sure wed all love to see some pics when you get a chance. I dont think I will ever tire of seeing puppy pictures!!!

Thank you, his name was picked before we even got to see him but I think it suits him. :D He is four weeks old, bless him.

425152481_93e91776e2_m.jpg

This is one of my daughter looking a bit apprehensive getting hold of him. :D

425200139_5224484fac_m.jpg

Ahhhhh! I can't seem to click on the links! I'm sure Barney is BEEAAUTIFULL though!! (my aunt and uncle had a beloved beagle named Barney, too). :D -Natalie

I have taken ages to get the piccies on and I clicked submit before I got them sorted, my hubby phoned at the wrong time :roll: :D there a bit small but not too bad. :D

Thank you, he was very tired when we went, but I know when we go back in a couple of weeks there will be a big change. Thinking of taking something to put in with his mum and brothers, to get their smell on, anyone any suggestions on what is best to take.

Ruby and Sydney here,

We really want a Black and Tan brother or sister. Post pictures soon so we can see. Gosh your lucky. We want lots and lots of brothers and sisters.

Bark On!

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

oh i'm so happy for you!!

I'd take a small towel or an old t-shirt, but maybe they breeder will let you take a blanket of his, like my breeder did for harry.

oh he's adorable congratulations

Back