• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Whose a big boy!

cavalicious

Ollie is! :D

The day I finally get the camera back Ollie decides to have a 'Sleepy' Day! :sl*p: :roll: Here he is at 19 weeks!

Look mah! I'm getting adult teeth!
DSC04910.jpg

I call it "Blue Steel"
DSC04914.jpg

Ollie's lazy version of "Shake"

DSC04924.jpg

Look at the feathering on his legs! :shock:

DSC04915.jpg

How about a close up?

DSC04918.jpg

Woe is me

DSC04907.jpg

A serious pose

DSC04932.jpg

Better light

DSC04903.jpg

And my personal fave :)

DSC04902.jpg

Thanks Shay! :D It's funny how many little changes you notice just over a couple of weeks. Like Ollie's little sticky up tufts of hair on his head, their only recent but I love them! :p

Emily, I love the way his coat is maturing....great to see a bit of feathering and his lovely tail seems to want to unfurl soon.

Ollie is a beautiful boy, you're such a good Mom! :) :flwr: :flwr:

Ollie is absolutely gorgeous. Isn't it funny how quickl;y the change?

I love the 'Blue Steel' look :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ollie - what a little doll you are!! His coat is coming in so nicely. What a handsome little fella!

Those are great pictures!

May I ask what kind of hardwood floors you have?
I love the color!

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Bronte, in answer to your question, I have no idea! :lol: Lol sorry! We only rent here so we don't have all the details on everything. All I can say is they seem to change colour a lot, sometimes their that rich dark colour and sometimes their a lighter brown.

Oh and Julie S, He won't mind at all! :hug:

He looks such a happy chappy.

I love the feathering, Harvey is 6 months and his feathering is nowhere near that.

What a handsome boy.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

I love watching how all the feathering appears. Libby is in her lanky stage. Those are great pictures!

Awwwwwww he's gorgeous. I love him to bits. Thanks for sharing his growth with us, your pictures are fantastic it's easy to see his progress as he grows from his beautiful baby days.

Emily - I always enjoy your pictures of Ollie. What great fun you have together and Ollie sure is a cutie.

Back