• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Abused Dog Looking for New Owners

Cupcake Love

These were taken after Cupcake's weekly bath - she is none too pleased. :lol:

Abused pup from afar
bath1small.JPG

Abused pup from the side
bath2small.JPG

Abused pup head-on
bath3small.JPG

After taking these photos she had a little plate of tuna so all was forgiven. :flwr:

Oh, she's such a little doll!! We haven't seen pics of Cupcake in a long time! I'm glad you posted them.

Lucky sends her kisses!! :lotsaluv:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abused indeed (with a Juicy bed... :lol: ). Aren't they the funniest things?! She is precious :flwr:

Um yeah...abused....wrapped up in a warm blanket, laying on a fluffy pink blanket.....and the look on her face!!! Too funny!!

Awww....she is so sweet, I love her name, it fits her!

In that case, I wanna be abused too....nothing like lying by the fire relaxing in bed!

Ohhh Bless her, its a hard life, being wrapped in a warm blanket in front of the fire, and having to lay on that enormous squidgy bed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

I've really been trying to avoid that Cupcake collar, especially since I *just* ordered a new collar for her, but my resolve may weaken. :lol:

Back