PDA

View Full Version : Sex and the City "Elizabeth Taylor" video!

Julie S
16th March 2007, 04:57 AM
Just found this on YouTube ... Bronte started the discussion (Elizabeth Taylor the Cavalier is in her avatar) and I know some of you haven't seen the gorgeous blenheim they had on the show. She's quite a cutie. ;)

And BTW, she's pregnant because Charlotte and Harry took her to the dog park for a "victory lap" after her AKC win, and she was positively attacked by the male dogs since she was in heat! :yikes I know, I know, not sending a very positive message! :shifty:

But cute just the same. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7WwhoOTxK0

Heather Kay
16th March 2007, 04:01 PM
She's gorgeous. She has the cutest expressions, doesn't she?

KingstonsMom
16th March 2007, 04:45 PM
What a beauty! Too bad the show is so misleading about Cavaliers. I doubt Elizabeth Taylor's normal weight is 8 pounds.

moniechris
16th March 2007, 05:34 PM
I just love charlotte!! Leave it to her to become upset that the dog can get pregnant, but she can't. LOL I am so behind in my SATC, I need to watch the last 3 seasons!!!

Julie S
17th March 2007, 12:04 AM
Found another one!

When Elizabeth comes home to Harry and Charlotte ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wsQ-nCb49Y

Karlin
17th March 2007, 12:06 AM
Proof positive that you can find something for every specialty interest somewhere on YouTube... :lol:

gramercy girl
19th March 2007, 05:27 PM
i'm a huge SATC fan too!! i loved charlotte's storyline throughout the show... DH and I do admit that we started to fall in love w/ cavaliers after seeing Elizabeth Taylor on there.... it's funny... how many years later, but every breeder we've talked to mentioned how inundated they got w/ calls when those episodes aired. lol.

oh and the precious look on the cav's face when on the weighing scale. cutest shot in that episode, i think!!

well thanks for the youtube links!!

My Wesley
20th March 2007, 05:32 AM
I love Cavaliers!!! She's so cute!!! Man I can't wait til Wesley gets older!

Lisa_T
21st March 2007, 10:54 PM
I'm telling you, if Amber was a blenheim she'd be a dead ringer for Elizabeth Taylor. Exact same face....

..and I love ET's heart shaped blenheim spot!

Cicero's Mummy
22nd March 2007, 02:45 PM
I can't see the vids...

I get a thing that says they have been removed because they are the property of Warner Bros.

Hmmm...

Julie S
22nd March 2007, 04:59 PM
Oh, bummer. :(