PDA

View Full Version : Barb, How is Clancy doing?!

arasara
16th March 2007, 05:58 PM
Barb - gotta ask how your little boy is doing??? I am sure you've heard an update by now!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

BarbMazz
16th March 2007, 06:08 PM
NO, I haven't!! :shock: :?

I dropped him off at 8:30am and was told he would be operated on between 12:30 and 3:00. I'm supposed to call them at 3 to see how he's doing. They said depending on how he wakes up that I will be picking him up between 4:30-6:30.

I did ask if they would take him out to potty, and they said "YES, of course!!" LOL I also took his fav doggie for in his crate there.

I CANNOT stop thinking about him :l*v: :cry*ing: :? :(

I'll try to post as soon as I call this afternoob.

Bronte
16th March 2007, 08:42 PM
Wait...what's wrong with Clancy??

arasara
16th March 2007, 09:30 PM
I'm sure he's fine!! Good thing they let him out to pee. I was honestly surprised that my vet didn't do that!

Bronte -

Clancy had his.. well.. "manly bits" taken away today :flwr:

BarbMazz
16th March 2007, 09:40 PM
Bronte, Clancy was neutered today, and also had some baby teeth pulled that just wouldn't come out on their own.

He's home now, and is very drowsy. He did do a little Clancy Wiggle when I picked him up before he crashed in his bed in the car.

Thanks, arasara, for asking about him. I was so wired all day thinking about him, poor little fella :(

They pulled six baby teeth. The big roots were still on them, so there's no way they would've come out on their own.

Bronte
16th March 2007, 09:46 PM
Awe poor baby, I'm glad he is home safe and sound.

Lani
16th March 2007, 09:48 PM
Glad he is finally home with his mommy. :flwr:

Zippy
16th March 2007, 10:12 PM
Glad that Clancey is home, he'll be much better tomorrow! :) :flwr: :flwr:

arasara
16th March 2007, 10:39 PM
Glad he's doing well and back home Barb! :)

It'll be like nothing happened to him tomorrow! :flwr:

Glad they got those baby teeth out!! :flwr:

Lindsay
17th March 2007, 12:47 PM
So glad all went well :flwr: He will be 100% in no time! :hug: