• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Barb, How is Clancy doing?!

arasara

Barb - gotta ask how your little boy is doing??? I am sure you've heard an update by now!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

NO, I haven't!! :shock: :?

I dropped him off at 8:30am and was told he would be operated on between 12:30 and 3:00. I'm supposed to call them at 3 to see how he's doing. They said depending on how he wakes up that I will be picking him up between 4:30-6:30.

I did ask if they would take him out to potty, and they said "YES, of course!!" LOL I also took his fav doggie for in his crate there.

I CANNOT stop thinking about him :l*v: :cry*ing: :? :(

I'll try to post as soon as I call this afternoob.

I'm sure he's fine!! Good thing they let him out to pee. I was honestly surprised that my vet didn't do that!

Bronte -

Clancy had his.. well.. "manly bits" taken away today :flwr:

Bronte, Clancy was neutered today, and also had some baby teeth pulled that just wouldn't come out on their own.

He's home now, and is very drowsy. He did do a little Clancy Wiggle when I picked him up before he crashed in his bed in the car.

Thanks, arasara, for asking about him. I was so wired all day thinking about him, poor little fella :(

They pulled six baby teeth. The big roots were still on them, so there's no way they would've come out on their own.

Glad he's doing well and back home Barb! :)

It'll be like nothing happened to him tomorrow! :flwr:

Glad they got those baby teeth out!! :flwr:

Back