PDA

View Full Version : OMG Donna (Sienna's Mom) How Can I Ever Thank You

Linda
18th March 2007, 03:06 AM
To: Linda
Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:29 pm
Subject: I waited and waited and then
You posted a photo of Dudley to die for.

I hope you don’t mind, I’m still not sure I have finished with it but I wanted you to see what I had done.

Dudley has such beautiful eyes I’m still not happy with what I have done. I don’t seem to have done them justices. I hope you like it

Donna(Davy)

Donna

I posted a picture of my darling boy Dudley in the Photo Gallery a few days ago, went out for the day today to help Mom & Dad move and also to my surprise help my parents buy a new 2007 Honda Fit/Honda Jazz car which is being imported from Japan. :D :D :D :D :D

Came home and found a PM from Donna (Davy) Sienna's Mom with the above message. :hug: :l*v: :hug:

How can I ever ever Thank You for the outstanding job you have done with my darling Dudley's picture. I was in tears he is beautiful and the photo is now perfect. I plan on putting it on a CD and taking it to be printed on a 8 x 10 Photo and Framed. :thmbsup:

I can not even begin to find the words to Thank You, but needed and felt it appropriate to show how proud I am of the work you have done for a complete stranger to you. :hug: I will treasure this in my heart for a very very long time. :cry*ing: :D :flwr: You are amazing and both myself and my family Thank You from the bottom of our hearts. :lotsaluv:

I am posting my original picture and the amazing job Donna has done in fixing this photo up. Now what do you all think and Donna what is your secret. ?????? :thnx: you definetely surprised me.

I am at a loss for words, icon_blshing I have always been the type of person that gives and expects nothing in return. :flwr: You made me so happy to come home tonight to be pleasantly surprised and find that you would take so much time to do such a thoughtful, loving, caring and time consuming thing for me and my family. :thnku: feels like it is not enough to say my human children also asked me to :thnku: too.

You are very special. :flwr:

BEFORE
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/ddd123/Dudley.jpg

AFTER
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/ddd123/Dudley21.jpg

Love
Linda, Frank, Daniel, Derrick, David, Dudley & Darby xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Charleen
18th March 2007, 03:13 AM
That is amazing work. Dudley looks marvelous.

moniechris
18th March 2007, 03:17 AM
:lotsaluv: How gorgeous!!! It really brought out his eyes!! He looks stunning!!!

Denise G.
18th March 2007, 03:25 AM
OMG, that's absolutely stunning!! Is it a painting, or photo enhancement of some sort? Just gorgeous!

Cathy T
18th March 2007, 03:46 AM
Breathtaking!!!

Lani
18th March 2007, 03:49 AM
Really beautiful work. What a treasure for you Linda!

chestersmum
18th March 2007, 04:11 AM
Dudley is one stunningly handsome little boy!

Wonderful photos!

Kodee
18th March 2007, 04:28 AM
Oh my.... that needs to be on a book cover or something! I just thought of an idea that you also should get a copy printed (or see Blacks maybe imposed onto) a photo book cover and then fill it all with Dudley pictures.

Now I am curious which tools you used to besides lightening it up - it looks like its been airbrushed or something? What ever technique you used, its amazing!

Crittercall
18th March 2007, 05:41 AM
I'd love to know what photo software you use too! Between the grandgirls and the dogs I'm always fooling with pix, but can't find software that I like (or can understand sometimes!)

Beautiful picture of Dudley!!

natalieandmike
18th March 2007, 11:51 AM
LOOOOVE that picture! It is worthy of a book cover. Before I had read the whole post, I actually thought you were talking about a new Cavalier book and were posting a photo from it. It is truly stunning. Too cool for words! 8) -Natalie

Cathy Moon
18th March 2007, 11:55 AM
Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous!!! :)

nlg679
18th March 2007, 01:03 PM
Stunning!

Shay
18th March 2007, 01:31 PM
That is beautiful. Dudley is one of the most stunning dogs I have ever seen. His ears and coat are to die for.

Linda
18th March 2007, 05:23 PM
Thank you everyone, I think she did a outstanding job.

I am definetely going to frame it. :D :D :D :D

Mom_of_2_Cavies
18th March 2007, 06:47 PM
It's just gorgeous!

I too would like to know how it was done.

Zippy
18th March 2007, 07:15 PM
Linda,

What a beautiful picture....Darby and Dudley are both beautiful but I have always loved Dudleys' eyes.

It would look beautiful framed! :)

arasara
18th March 2007, 09:11 PM
Oh Linda it's beautiful.. !! :) Dudley is so pretty.. I just love his sweet little soft face! :) I wanna come and steal him 8)

PS - I got one first!! :p :p :p

http://x82.xanga.com/ca3d30e242031112501466/b80237921.jpg

Lindsay
18th March 2007, 11:34 PM
How gorgeous Linda! I would definitely treasure that forever! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Lani
19th March 2007, 03:44 AM
OMG!! I love that one of Kosmo too.

Donna, you do fabulous work. You've got a great eye and a wonderful talent! :flwr:

Nisha
19th March 2007, 07:53 AM
WOW! that is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! what a lovely treat to come back and find that!!!! Donna that is fabulous work!

Maxxs_Mummy
19th March 2007, 11:49 AM
:w*w: Donna is so clever! I love her avatar of SianE too :flwr:

*Jenný*
19th March 2007, 02:22 PM
Oh, my god! These pictures are amazing! Wow, I would like to learn to do just half as good as these!

LauraD
19th March 2007, 03:44 PM
:w*w: That picture of Dudley is just beautiful!! He is already a gorgeous boy, but what Donna did just enhances it. What a kind and wonderful thing to have done for someone. :flwr: Donna you absolutely have a gift!

(the picture of Kosmo is absolutely lovely as well!)

Linda
19th March 2007, 04:36 PM
Thank you all for your lovely comments on Dudley, I was so touched by what Donna did that I wanted to share how the kindness and thoughtfulness can mean so much. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: This truly meant a lot to me, :hug: funny I don't have one picture of either of my furries anywhere in the house.

I am going to start looking for a nice frame, as I havethe perfect spot on the wall for his picture. :thnku:

I will never be able to Thank Donna for the gift she gave to me, this is something that I will always treasure. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

I cried when I saw it, she touched my heart and my families in a way that my words can not describe. :lotsaluv:

My breeder would like to sponsor me into the Canadian Cavalier King Charles Club of Canada, I feel honoured. She said they will most likely print that picture in the yearbook. :D :D :D :D :D
Sara Kosmo looks precious. :l*v:

judy
20th March 2007, 12:38 AM
oh what a HEARTHROB!! delicious eye candy...

:lotsaluv:

judy
20th March 2007, 12:39 AM
sara, what a great enhancement of that precious kosmo photo! toooo sweet :D