PDA

View Full Version : I'm from Arkansas!

lindsey
18th March 2007, 04:08 AM
Hey everyone! I'm "new" at posting, but have been a lurker like a lot of people for a few weeks now! I just now built up the courage to post on here! Everyone on here seems so friendly and helpful, I just don't know why I've not posted until now. I don't have a cavalier yet, but I am wanting to get one this summer! This will be my first dog ever, and after reading everyone's dog stories, I'm sure this is the breed for me! I'm wanting a blenheim female!

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know everyone in the future!

Charleen
18th March 2007, 04:14 AM
icon_welcome Lindsey!

Cathy T
18th March 2007, 04:54 AM
Welcome Lindsey! No need to be shy....this is really a friendly warm bunch of people. I have to laugh at the blenheim female though....I think that's what so many of us originally wanted...I now have a tri male and a tri female. So much for my blenheim female! ;)

natalieandmike
18th March 2007, 01:04 PM
Hi, Lindsey! I've been to Little Rock...really enjoyed it. More hilly than I expected! Good luck in your search for the elusive "blenheim female". Originally Mike and I wanted an older male blenheim, so of course we wound up with a female Blenheim puppy! So, pretend you're looking for something else (for me, it's like when I go shopping for a pair of pants and wind up with two sweaters)...and it will work out!! :D Good luck on your search! Hello from a fellow "southerner" (NC)! -Natalie

Julie S
18th March 2007, 07:11 PM
icon_welcome

I don't have a Cavalier either - and I STILL post with reckless abandon! :lol: Seriously, everyone is so friendly around these parts. You're going to learn a ton ... and thankfully there are lots of pictures to tide you over til you get your own baby. ;)

gramercy girl
19th March 2007, 04:30 PM
i lurked for a few weeks too! just started posting today :D i'm also crossing my fingers for a blen female.... good luck in your search and post updates!!

Harvey's Mum
19th March 2007, 10:27 PM
icon_welcome

There is only one thing i can say ROLL ON SUMMER :lol: :lol:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

lindsey
20th March 2007, 03:41 AM
Thanks!!!!