• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm from Arkansas!

lindsey

Hey everyone! I'm "new" at posting, but have been a lurker like a lot of people for a few weeks now! I just now built up the courage to post on here! Everyone on here seems so friendly and helpful, I just don't know why I've not posted until now. I don't have a cavalier yet, but I am wanting to get one this summer! This will be my first dog ever, and after reading everyone's dog stories, I'm sure this is the breed for me! I'm wanting a blenheim female!

Thanks and I look forward to getting to know everyone in the future!

Welcome Lindsey! No need to be shy....this is really a friendly warm bunch of people. I have to laugh at the blenheim female though....I think that's what so many of us originally wanted...I now have a tri male and a tri female. So much for my blenheim female! ;)

hello!

Hi, Lindsey! I've been to Little Rock...really enjoyed it. More hilly than I expected! Good luck in your search for the elusive "blenheim female". Originally Mike and I wanted an older male blenheim, so of course we wound up with a female Blenheim puppy! So, pretend you're looking for something else (for me, it's like when I go shopping for a pair of pants and wind up with two sweaters)...and it will work out!! :D Good luck on your search! Hello from a fellow "southerner" (NC)! -Natalie

icon_welcome

I don't have a Cavalier either - and I STILL post with reckless abandon! :lol: Seriously, everyone is so friendly around these parts. You're going to learn a ton ... and thankfully there are lots of pictures to tide you over til you get your own baby. ;)

i lurked for a few weeks too! just started posting today :D i'm also crossing my fingers for a blen female.... good luck in your search and post updates!!

Back