PDA

View Full Version : Cooper's first knee check up

cooper&fergus
19th March 2007, 02:04 AM
Well Cooper has just been to the vet to have his stitches out and a good feel of the knee. He was very brave having his stitches out and the vet is really happy with how the knee feels so far. The patella is in the right spot and everything feels very stable. :)

Now we have 2 more weeks of strict confinement and then another check up when we will start walking a little. So far so good and we can sort of see the end in sight...nearly. Baby due in 5 weeks so hopefully we'll be on the home stretch by then. :xfngr:

Cathy Moon
19th March 2007, 02:32 AM
That's wonderful he's doing so well! :jump: I hope everything goes as planned before your baby comes. :xfngr: Good luck!!

Caraline
19th March 2007, 03:00 AM
Good on you little Cooper xoxox

Shay
19th March 2007, 03:37 PM
That's good news! You are in the home stretch, and I admire you for how well you have handled all you have been through and little Cooper has been a trooper. cl*p

Mom_of_2_Cavies
19th March 2007, 04:13 PM
I'm fairly new but I've read through several threads about Cooper's surgeries in the last few days, and I'm glad to see that he is having a good recovery from this last one! That's wonderful.

I can't believe that at the same time you are getting ready for a new baby, and so soon! All the best of luck with everything from here on out. :flwr:

Cathy T
19th March 2007, 04:57 PM
Excellent news!! You are well on your way to full recovery at this point!

lindsey
20th March 2007, 03:54 AM
Good Luck Cooper!!