• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cooper's first knee check up

cooper&fergus

Well Cooper has just been to the vet to have his stitches out and a good feel of the knee. He was very brave having his stitches out and the vet is really happy with how the knee feels so far. The patella is in the right spot and everything feels very stable. :)

Now we have 2 more weeks of strict confinement and then another check up when we will start walking a little. So far so good and we can sort of see the end in sight...nearly. Baby due in 5 weeks so hopefully we'll be on the home stretch by then. :xfngr:

That's wonderful he's doing so well! :jump: I hope everything goes as planned before your baby comes. :xfngr: Good luck!!

That's good news! You are in the home stretch, and I admire you for how well you have handled all you have been through and little Cooper has been a trooper. cl*p

I'm fairly new but I've read through several threads about Cooper's surgeries in the last few days, and I'm glad to see that he is having a good recovery from this last one! That's wonderful.

I can't believe that at the same time you are getting ready for a new baby, and so soon! All the best of luck with everything from here on out. :flwr:

Back