• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oh whoa... I am sad :(

Kodee

My baby's Zorro stripe on her back is GONE. VANISHED. POOF! JUST LIKE THAT! I truely loved her little backwards "z" :cry*ing: Where's the paint and brush :shifty:

Oh I completely understand. Harry had very strong white markings on him as a baby. He had a H on his back and a wide stripe on his head but as he grew they almost disappeared and he is now quite solid black in some areas. She is still lovely though.

Yes, that happens a lot. Sorry to hear your cute marking disappeared. Our boy Deuce had a white mark on his back that looked just like a 2; it's how he got his name. It's long since gone :(

nothing to do with your posting but had to tell you that your 10 pups look soooo cute :D :D :D

LOL you are too funny :flwr:

I was surprised the day I woke up and discovered Kosmo's belly freckles too! :lol:

I heard that the black spreads a lot throughout their lives :flwr:

Back