• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ollie's latest adventures!

cavalicious

Could it be, has it been more than a day since I last posted pictures of Ollie? Lol ;)

I'm taking Cicero's Mummy's lead on the facebook accounts! Their so easy and don't take up nearly as much room to post!

Heres a sneek peek:

DSC05002.jpg

DSC04958.jpg

And heres the link to see the rest:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1378&l=9a78b&id=516469580

Thanks for looking! :flwr:

Emily

:lotsaluv:

I couldn't look at the rest of the pictures as the url was requesting a login & password.

Oh really? I'll see if I can fix it. Thanks for telling me!

:updte:
It should work now Caraline! Thanks again for telling me

:( :( :( I thought this is what this part of the forum is for. I don't consider posting photos in a photo gallery spamming. My computer at work is so slow I will have to wait until I get home to check out his royal cuteness. :(

Ollie is one of my all-time favorite Cavvies when it comes to photos. He always looks so cute and so expressive. And very winsome. Don't worry about posting pics here; that's what I come to check for every day!! :D

Thanks Em. Elizabeth and I have been looking for new Ollie pictures. She'll be thrilled to see them when next she's here. He is adorable as ever. Great photos, every one.

Back