• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Relaxing Weekend

oh cute! i like that striped harness on him!! can i ask... how did you make the youtube video?? what software did you use?? looks great!!! i'd love to make something like that for my family back in california when we get our pup!! thanks!!

I just used Windows Movie Maker. It is a pretty simple and straight forward program. I have a better one for the movies we take with the digi-vid-cam, but for photo "mashing" I think WMM is easy.

Plus my in-laws are not very computer savvy, so it is easy to burn to a cd and toss in the mail for them to watch.

Cicero is such a beautiful tri.

My husband came home form work today on about maybe next year getting another cav. I would like a tri to go with my blenhiem, hope we can get one that looks like Cicero, fingers crossed.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Back