• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from NYC

gramercy girl

Hello everybody!!

I found this board a few weeks ago and have been lurking around a bit absorbing as much information as possible.... because finally DH and I are bringing home our Cavalier this Saturday!!! OMG, I can't believe it! We have been researching and waiting for months and now it's finally happening =)

Our breeder is a 2 hour drive from where we live in Manhattan and although we don't have a car, we've managed to visit twice... at about 5 weeks and again at 8 weeks.... here's a pic of the litter at approx 5 weeks ... it was huge - 7 puppies total (6 blen and 1 tri already sold). luckily we get first pick out of these.... i think we're getting the one right in the middle... not sure yet... will find out on Saturday!!

389475611_84706b52d6_m.jpg

we are so smitten w/ this breed.... and i'm so glad i found this board! you all are very helpful and informative. so here i am finally introducing myself... HELLO!! :D

Wow..that is a big litter!! So cute, a wonderful armful of puppies. How exciting for you....can't wait to hear more!

Congratulations! That's quite a litter there, wow! I can't wait to see which one you decide on. Where in Manhattan do you live? I'm planning a trip to NYC in June and I'm sure I'll be bringing Bella with me. I can't wait to take her to the park!

Hello and icon_welcome

How exciting! Can't wait to see your pup! The one on the right in the middle is just so precious. Please take as many pics as you can and share them!!!

icon_welcome & Congratulations

What a gorgeous litter, I am sure you are extremely excited. :w**h**:

Nothing more loving than a brand new little cavalier puppy. :l*v:

Looking forward to seeing which puppy you get, when are you bringing the puppy home. ???

Grammercy Girl- WELCOME!!
And congratulations on your new little bundle of joy.
My husband and I live in Chelsea, so we are neighbors!!
We got our Ginger almost a year ago and are just obsessed with her!
There is a monthly cavalier meet up, when your pups old enough with all shots to join you should definatly come, its lots of fun!!
Id also be happy to have an in house playdate with you when you guys are all settled in. Ginger is now 13 months old and really sweet.
PM me if your interested in any info around the neighborhood (vets etc) and Im wondering who your breeder is??
Congrats again though!

thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!!! i'm very happy to have found this board!!

heather,
Bella is such a cute name for a cavalier!!! my DH's pomeranian was named Bella so we couldn't name our new cav that... i was sad he took such a good name already!! heehee!! well have fun w/ Bella during your stay here... it's a very dog-friendly city and i'm discovering alot of cute places to go pet shopping :D you and bella will have a fabulous time here i'm sure!

gingers mommy,
wow, we are neighbors!! we actually live in herald square right now, but are moving to gramercy very soon b/c we found a great apt w/ a private patio perfect for our soon-to-be pup. we're going to get him/her this saturday!! we are very interested in meeting other cavalier owners... i'll PM you for more info!

icon_welcome

What a little doll, have you got a name yet?

I bet Saturday cant come soon enough!!

Cant wait to see more photos :snap:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

for a boy, we've definitely agreed on Bailey. (the boy we might get is the top middle one)

for a girl (the one we like is in the very middle), we're thinking Maggie or Lizzie.

But I'm starting to think of a bunch of other cute girl names at the last minute, but hubby is getting frustrated i keep changing my mind! LOL... guess we'll see on Saturday!!

thanks again to everyone posting. i'm getting addicted to this site!

Don't worry about it - you'll "know" as soon as you see her ... or him! :lol: We decided on Elle for our baby, but of course I re-think that every week ... :roll:

I just have to say I LOVE the name Maggie. I had about five other names I was trying to choose from and most of them ended with the "e" sound--Madalyn (Maddie for short), Lucibelle (Lucy), Annie, Baby Bisou (bisou means kiss in french) and Jolie.

Have you been to Trixie & Peanut? It's on E. 20th b/t Broadway & Park. I'm pretty much addicted to the online store!

Back