• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The puppias has arrived

Andrea&Diva´s mom

JEY :jmp2: finally the puppias arrived and guess what color I picked :D:D:D
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Picture%20403.jpg

Andrea and Diva modeling in the dark, I´ll have to try to get some better pics tomorrow

:jmp2:

Grima,

Andrea and Diva look lovely, but you didn't take the tags off! :lol: :lol:

New fashion trend, perhaps..... :) :flwr: :flwr:

BTW, I just love your photographs...they are great!!

Thanks everyone :D I like the color on them both,

Zippy said:
Grima,

Andrea and Diva look lovely, but you didn't take the tags off! :lol: :lol:

New fashion trend, perhaps..... :) :flwr: :flwr:

BTW, I just love your photographs...they are great!!

Hehe I was so exited when the package arrived, I put the harnesses on the girls, got outside and snapped a photo icon_whistling

So cute !!! :luv:

I love your avatar picture, the two of them together are so adorable.

A lot of snow there huh? how long can they go out for on a walk, I bet it's cold.

If you ever need some sun feel free to visit here...

Yaron. :flwr:

Ha! Zippy is right! You were so excited you whipped the puppias on them and starting snapping with the tags still in tack! Now that is excitement! It looks really cute seeing them in matching puppias also.

Super picture! They look so girley. I love the colors on their winter vests in your avatar.

Based on the photos I've seen, does everyone leave these on their dogs all the time? I see a lot of them wearing them inside. Please explain! :)

Not me. We only use them for walks. I currently use them as seat belt harnesses but after all I've read...I'm looking into a safer harness.

Back