• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kodee's Mom ....

Roxanne

Just wanted to say that I saw your avatar for the first time and your baby is a doll !!!!!

Opps missed this on Thursday! Thank you so much we think we just might keep her ;)

For other tri owners out there - do people ever comment on the eyebrows making them look angry? We had Kodee out on the driveway and this boy came by on his bike (about 10yrs old). She was spooked by it so he stopped. Then she started wagging her tail as she loves kids (breeder also runs a daycare). My husband said she wont nip you she just wants to see you because he looked scared. Are you sure he said she kind of looks angry!! He laughed and said no, look at her eyebrows - they are brown so they just make her look like a "groucho", see her tail is wagging! He eventually came over and Kodee licked him to death. I guess the tri eyebrows do make them look like they are frowning a bit!

Back