• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Saw my 1st cavailer here in Taiwan today!

Battie4

Well Ive been international now for 3 months now for work, my cousins wedding, and visiting family and friends and in all this time I have NEVER seen a cavalier here in Asia, and Ive been to like literally every asian country on this trip like japan, hong kong, singapore, china, taiwan, macau, south korea.

But as I was walking today for the first time I saw a Cavalier! I asked the owner where she got the Cav and she was really suprised that I even knew what breed it was cause its very rare in Asia, but she said she flew all the way to the USA (its like a 15 hour plane ride) to meet with a breeder and select her puppy!! I was just amazed!

But after meeting her I began to wonder it seems like most members on the boards are from USA, Europe, and some in Australia, but I was jsut wondering where was the weirdest place anyone has seen a Cav?

:? Apparently they are pretty darn rare in California, too. From the time I first saw a picture of a Cavalier, about 10 years ago, I never saw one in person until I went to buy my Toby.

Since then, I have seen exactly ONE besides Toby.

There was some regional? or something dog show in Marysville or Yuba City last year and I was told that there were 15 Cavaliers entered, but I couldn't see them because I was working. Whaaaaaaa :( I can't even imagine, my heart would have burst if I had seen 15 Cavaliers all at once.)

Back