• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey everyone,

chloe'sdee

Hi from Long Island, NY.
I'm Dawn, a new CKCS owner. This is Chloe. She's a Fiesty one. She's 10 weeks and 7.5 pounds already.
I'm so glad to have found this forum, as you are all so nice and full of all of the info I've been looking for. Thanks already. Look forward to getting to know everyone.
431614206_75dc04e5e8_m.jpg

Hope I did the picture thing right. icon_whistling

Take Care

Welcome! icon_welcome I'm sure you will enjoy this board...what a nice group of people!!!! I've learned soooooooooooo much here.

Enjoy Chloe every second...they grow so fast! Mine (Molly & Max) are 7 months old...and the true loves of our life. They have brought so much joy into our home. I'm sure Chole is doing the same for you. :dogwlk:

Welcome to the board. I fixed your img tags so that the last one came right after the pic url -- it was at the very end of your post so the picture wasn't showing. Now we can see Chloe! :)

Hi Dawn and Chloe! and icon_welcome !!

im sure you'll find tonnes of info on this board! its helped me in soo many ways!!

Chloe is soooooo cute! I love the markings around her eyes!!! adorable! :flwr:

Hey Dawn.

Hello and welcome to you and Chloe. She's adorable. I look forward to watching her grow in pictures. Be prepared for a wonderful experience, cavaliers are amazing. Your heart will be filled in ways you never imagined.

Congratulations.

Thank You for the welcome and fixing my pictures I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. We've got our hands full with this puppy:) But we are enjoying her, she's very entertaining. It's just hard to keep her mouth off of us. She wants to bite everything, we've been trying hard to keep encouraging her to chew on what's hers, toys and such. She just can't help herself.
Thanks again and enjoy your weekend. :D

icon_welcome Dawn & Chloe, from Lani & Lucky ... your neighbors in New Jersey. :flwr:

Hello and icon_welcome !

She is simply adorable. :) I bet you're having tons and tons of fun with her ... well, when she isn't biting everything in sight. :lol:

Welcome! I'm also a Long Islander with a tri Cav just a few weeks older than yours. Chloe is sure a cutie! When she gets a little older maybe we can get them together for a puppy play date!

hello! i'm pretty new here myself and wanted to say welcome to you and Chloe.... she is a cutie!!! enjoy her puppiness :lol:

Hi Tara,
Maybe we can meet at a park in the summer that would be fun.

Heres a park visit with her friend Koda. He's a chocolate ckcs and a cutie pie.
435281169_770c96a562.jpg

And Chloe's first bath.
435281155_9e72d09a28.jpg

Just been hunting out information on chocolate Cavaliers & came back to this. What an adorable little face he has as does your dog! :luv:

Welcome Dawn and Chloe:

Chloe is such a pretty little lady. You must be loving every minute with her. My name is Julie and I am owned currently by eight CKCS (6 of which are under 2 weeks old) and 2 Pembroke Welsh Corgis. We love being on this forum! We look forward to seeing more pictures of Chloe as well as hearing of your adventures together.

Back