• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Menu Pet Foods Reimbursement Petition

arasara

As a lot of you know Faith has eaten several cans of "recalled" nutro natural choice canned puppy food. On recommendation from the ontario veterinary association I decided to take her into the vet tonight and get a blood collection taken.. She needed to get her kidney functioning tested to ensure that she was not affected by tainted food. The vet consultation was $63 - the blood collection was $25 and the kidney test was $80. So we're looking at $180 just for their mistake!

Please take a minute to sign this petition asking for menu foods to reimburse people for this awful event:

http://www.petitiononline.com/menupay/petition.html

Without reimbursement I will probably be joining in on a Toronto based class action lawsuit against the company for their negligence. I feel cheated - how dare they mess up the food and then not pay for their mistake@!! icon_devil

Sara,

I signed! My parents feed their cat Special Kitty brand canned food and my grandparents feed their dog Ol'Roy canned. Neither had cans that were specifically part of the recall, but just as easily could have been. It's so scary! I'm so glad that you took faith to the vet to get her checked just to be sure. I know that must bring you such peace of mind...and, since Menu Foods is CLEARLY at fault here, they should certainly be reimbursing pet owners! I'm with you 100%!

Lindsay

I signed. I hope little Faith is ok and you get good news on her test results. I purchased a can of Nutro Natural myself but thank goodness didn't open it. I hate to think what that poison could do to a little pup!

Back