• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

And Daisy Makes 4...

Lindsay

This week we got to babysit Tilly's sister Daisy. She is owned by my mom's best friend and her family. Their little boy was on Spring Break so they went to the beach and we got a little houseguest! She is so cute! She it tiny compared to Tilly though :shock: Here are some pics of the little cutie :flwr:

Charlotte059.jpg

Charlotte056.jpg

Charlotte051.jpg

Some pics of my crew...

Mom, we don't want another dog!
Charlotte058.jpg

Izzy
Charlotte001.jpg

Spencer :lol:
Charlotte015.jpg

What a cutie!! We had company (Kelly's Indy and Charlie) on Friday. And every once in a while Jake would give me that look "they are going home to their own home aren't they?!" :D

Its amazing the difference adding one more dog to the mix made! We were all worn out by Sunday night...including poor Daisy! :lol: She was so sweet though. Nothing like my hellians... :badgrin: :flwr:

You are probably right! Tilly didn't have a chance when we added her to the mix! Josh says the ring leader is Howie! :roll: :winkct: :lol:

Back