• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fun in the Sun!

Gracie's Mommy

Spring is going to be SO awesome! This was the first really great spring-like weekend in Minnesota. We had a few storms, but the temperature was in the 70s, gorgeous and sunny! This is by far the best weather we've had since Gracie came home with us in December.

Andy likes to sit out on the back porch and smoke cigars a few times a week and wanted to be able to take Gracie out with him, but give her room to play. We live in a townhome and don't have a fenced in yard...but, we do have a large grassy area right outside our back door. So, on Friday, we bought a 30-40 foot (can't remember) tie out for her. Saturday, Andy sat with her outside while she played. Today, I clipped the tie out to my belt and we had a ball! We played chase, fetch, tug...you name it! It was a blast. It was so great to see her have so much fun outside! I feel better knowing that we figured out a way to let her run to her hearts content!

Not sure why we didn't think of this in the winter...I guess we didn't want to sit outside as much in the frigid Jan/Feb temps! Oh well, we'll know for next year!

So, we both had a great time, she's VERY tired...and, on top of all that, I got some great pictures, but more on that in the Puppy Pictures section. Thank goodness spring has made it's way to the Twin Cities!

Sounds like a wonderful time...and glad you got some great weather! It was already 80 here this weekend, too...hmm, wonder what the summer is going to be like 8) ..

By the way, you got some great pictures of Gracie! -Natalie :flwr:

Back