• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Missy doing well!!!

Kingofthehouse86

Well today the woman who bought my Missy was in...She told me that she's doing really well...Eating like a pig, playing all the time.

She thanked me for everything I did for her and her daughter (Missy)..Unforturantly she didn't bring Missy with her, but she promised she would bring her back soon...Plus asked me that when ever she went on vacation if I wouldn't mind babysitting Missy... I said "I would be honored to babysit her anytime!!!"

Also something that kinda freaked me out (which no customer ever did before) was give me a great big hug and kiss on the cheek... That had me kinda stunned/shocked, and every other weird emotion I could think of... She appologized for it she was just so excited to tell me her news...

But I was so glad to know that my baby was doing good

So glad your baby Missy is doing well, Aaron. I hope her new owner requires puppy sitting soon and often! :flwr:

:lol: You must be doinbg your job well if you are getting hugs and kisses from customers. :) That's really great that you got to find out how Missy is doing; hope you get to see her soon!

Back