• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where does your Cav sleep?

Add 2 for me!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could never imagine my life without little babies in my bed :lotsaluv:

Still house training in my casa so Molly + Bella are in their crate. Honey sleeps in her own bed.

Bradley - on the bed, all night.

Cailean - on the bed when he gets cold.

The other 2 use a basket and crate.

max sleeps in his crate right next to our bed until my fiance gets up for work.... then he spends the last hour in bed with me, under the covers by my feet... :roll:

She starts in the crate and some how ends up in the bed in the middle of the night ;) I dont know who has been letting her out at night when they go to the bathroom icon_whistling

I saw the coolest thing. IT was a set of stairs that became a raised dog bed --- this is hard to explain. It was a dog bed and stairs that is RIGHT next to the bed. Same level as the bed-- it also had storage under the dog bed. It was about 1000 dollars-- but really cool and that way the dogs could have their own bed- but be right next to you.

Ruby starts out in the crate, but she has to go potty once at night, anywhere from 1:30 to 4:30. After that, there's no getting back in the crate if we want any sleep. She's playful for a few minutes and then she settles either against me, against my husband, or recently, under the covers. He found her under them at the foot of the bed yesterday.

max sleeps in his crate right next to our bed until my fiance gets up for work.... then he spends the last hour in bed with me, under the covers by my feet... :roll:
We do the same thing with Chester. I love my hour of private alone time with my favorite furry man!

Joly by my side or on my pillow, Monty at my feet, Teddy in his crate. izzy slept on the flooruntil david went to work, then jumped up.

Maxx has his own doggie duvets, one either side of the bed but he's up on the bed before Daddy comes up and when he gets up in the morning. His choice, not ours as he is free to sleep where he wants.

Charlie sleeps in his bed in the kitchen until Daddy gets up in the morning and then he comes up to Mamma for a cuddle. He can't spend the night in the bedroom as he still wees in the house, he is getting better at connecting the outside door and going through it for wee wees though :lol:

My O/H and I have to fight Murphy for the pillows on the bed :lol:

While he was toilet training he slept downstairs in the kitchen, but with his cute face it wasn't long till he was upstairs

most of the time in the utility room,but the other nite with me and ella as she was sick and wanted him with her,he was good till 4 am and started growling and barking at his own reflection in the window.idiot.so i then took him to wees and bought him back up.then he decided ella had a dirty bottom and woke me washing her.

Back