• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Possible Cause of Green Poo??

Harvey

Once again i am getting far too interested in Harveys Poo :)

Yesterday i noticed one of Harvey's poo's was half normal brown and the tail end of it was dark green in colour!

Then this morning Harvey did two more poos both of which were completely dark green and this time slightly soft!!

I havent changed is food or given any new treats etc etc

Does anyone have any ideas of a possible reason for this?????

Thanks

Has he eaten any clay or dirt? Mine like to dine on clay occasionally, and that will turn the results dark green every time! :yuk:

He may have eaten some grass as i mowed the lawn at the weekend, although i didnt see him eat any.... Perhaps thats it :sl*p:

Thanks guys

Well without getting too personal.... my daughter has this problem occassionally. If your food goes straight through your digestive system it will be green. It can be caused from a stressful day/nerves or something like IBS. If its a one off problem its most likely grass, but if you find its a regular problem talk to your vet about stomach digestion disorders. By the way its not a serious problem and is managable.

Back