• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The under dog show

Harry's mom said:
yeah bless that little dog Casper i think his name is, was beaten as a pup so rolling over is painful :(

We met Casper's trainer at a Dog Seminar in Whitley Bay on Sunday.

She's really nice and said that Casper has come a long way. I love him - he's my favourite.

It's a great show! I'm loving it when the dogs just do what they want!

Mishal is doing so well with Robbie, can't believe he has never been trained before.

What did you think of the discussion after Clive Anderson shouted the stay command at Alfie? I think his trainer had a point when she said if they were in the situation where the dog was about to run out in front of a car.

I missed the results though, I was watching Desperate Housewives !!!

I just started watching it and it's great!

Mishal & Robbie were first last night. I thought Robbie was so cute when he started playing with the pillow. I wonder why he is afraid of hula hoops - the poor love :flwr:

I think all those dogs are so great to be able to do all those tricks in front of a crowd. I struggle to get my lot to do anything when there's just me in the room!

The really good thing is that the dogs will stay with their handler or get a good home, while giving publicity to the plight of thousands of dogs in rescue. There is a children's version of the show on Friday evening,too.

Some members of Dogpages congratulated the BBc on the programme , but commented that they thought the income from calls should go to the animal charities. They were told it was because of the recent adverse publicity over rigged phonelines.

There was an item in the Mail on Sunday, which said that the celebrities had signed up for the show on the understanding that they nominate their own charity (These included The Dogs' Trust, PDSA and a Staffie rescue) but they were told that all money must go to the BBC's inhouse charity so as they must appear whiter than white.

Not a clue who's out as was also watching Desperate Housewives, but I love the underdog show. I feel so jealous of the handlers. Am definitely inspired to get Cleo to do more obedience training. The only thing she really does on command is sit. Everything else is done when it suits her :( , but now I'm extra inspired to work on this. :lol:

Yes he is adorable. Its such a shame that any of them have to leave the show. Kirsty was against Clive in the end but he got more votes.

Cleo's Person said:
Not a clue who's out as was also watching Desperate Housewives, but I love the underdog show. I feel so jealous of the handlers. Am definitely inspired to get Cleo to do more obedience training. The only thing she really does on command is sit. Everything else is done when it suits her :( , but now I'm extra inspired to work on this. :lol:

Do have a go; they love it.

I'm going to start again with Joly, now that Izzy is gone. Taking Joly and leaving Izzy would have upset him, as he adored training.

Here's Joly practicing his retrieve.

Img_0193retrieve.jpg

Back