PDA

View Full Version : Some new rescues at Lucky Star

molly
27th March 2007, 10:07 PM
There are some adorable new postings under the Rescues tab at Lucky Star:

http://www.luckystarcavalierrescue.org/page.php?name=Rescues

And you just have to love the volunteer who dressed up like the Easter Bunny to have her picture taken with some of the dogs. :lol:

goldcountryrose
28th March 2007, 03:36 AM
I wrote and asked about Rudy. But Darn it, I live in California, so it is so impracticle.

Does anyone know of Cavalier Rescue on the West Coast?

Boy oh Boy is that little Rudy a cutie. I want to hold him and kiss him and make him fresh chicken, then hold him and kiss him somemore.

SOMEBODY needs to start a group, CKCS Anom.

We can meet in dark church basements and empty storefronts. And on Cavalier Talk, of Course.

arasara
28th March 2007, 06:43 PM
I think they may be willing to at least look at your application if you're willing to travel to pick him up. I know of a few lucky star dogs that have gone to homes quite a ways away. :flwr:

Check out Apollo's markings - wow those are unique!! :flwr:

goldcountryrose
31st March 2007, 09:03 AM
I noticed Apollo's odd "lozenge" as well, I've never seen a square marking like that.

Karlin
31st March 2007, 12:42 PM
All the breed clubs do breed rescue in California; however very few cavaliers come into rescue on the west coast. I know volunteers with SF bay area club rescue who have never once needed to be called upon for help as they are so rare.

Maxxs_Mummy
31st March 2007, 05:47 PM
I am in the wrong country but I would take Angel in a heartbeat, that little face is so sweet and sad :(